Forget everything you know about being a Real Estate Agent. The jack-of-all-trades, always on, fake it ‘til you make it model is dying (and it is killing you). You deserve a set (but flexible) schedule, health benefits, paid vacations, 401k, the ability to turn your phone off, and encouragement to have a life outside of your business!
TRELORA is hiring brokers licensed in the State of Colorado to join our team. Our employee-focused, technology-enabled, and team supported structure is the future of real estate. Each of our team members is given a role that focuses on their strengths, rather than being asked to compensate for their weaknesses.
Our lead agents are among the top producers in the country, with each lead agent closing over 250 deals in 2016 alone. This is an opportunity to work for the best, learn from the best, and become one of the best.
Who we’re looking for:
- A licensed Colorado Real Estate Broker in good standing.
- An uncompromising desire to follow through on your commitments, to be held accountable, and to hold others accountable.
- The ability to admit what you don’t know, and a drive to constantly be learning.
- Be fearless with failure. Jump in with both feet and learn from your mistakes. You will make a lot of mistakes!
You will be working with either buyers or sellers are part of a small team (3-5 people). You will be responsible for a portion of that team’s book of business. This includes activating properties on the MLS, monitor and follow up on showings and showing feedback, negotiate offers, inspections, appraisals at the direction of your clients, and managing dates and deadlines of the real estate contract to ensure a smooth road to closing.
You’ll need to be an excellent multi-tasker -- we receive a very large volume of calls, texts, and emails. Can you juggle multiple problems at once without losing your place, and still deliver excellent customer service?
It's good to work here:
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill set
- A great group of people who work hard and play hard together
- About 25 in the Denver Home Center team who actually "do" the business, and 15 in the Central team (sales, marketing, development, etc.)
- 4 paid weeks of PTO per year
- Health Insurance
- Stocked pantry and drink station
- A unique opportunity to help make real estate great again
TRELORA is real estate for the Information Age. TRELORA changes the way people buy and sell their homes, breaking the mold of complex deals and outdated pricing models. By using smarter tools and transparent pricing, TRELORA leverages technology to create a better home buying and selling experience.
We were a TechStars Boulder 2015 company. We were the Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce 2015 Startup of the Year and we’re ready to take on 2017!